SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Final Four in the 2nd Annual Favorite Classic Movie Actor Tourney is now set and underway

Well we started with 64 classic movie actors and now are down to the final four. An what an interesting final four it is. William Powell, who won the 30's bracket will face 50's era winner John Wayne while 40's era winner James Stewart will face 60's era winner Jack Lemmon.  William Powell is the only previous final four finalist to make it back to the big dance.  The matches will run through Friday afternoon. And I want to thank my good friend John Parker of Mythical Monkey who helped me put on this tourney.




FINAL FOUR MATCH 1










2 comments:

Phyl said...

How in the WORLD am I supposed to pick between William Powell and John Wayne?!?! Why, God????

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Voted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails